Sort Of Realistic Looking.Kinda

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

The





There is a few expert Reshades for RDR2 at this signal inwards time. The 1 I accept actually enjoyed as well as accept used equally a base of operations for mine is yesteryear Alonz73, RDR ii Alonz. So give cheers y'all to him for making 1 that I enjoyed enough.


I basically used his as well as added a few settings that I like. I accept exclusively noticed a 1-5 FPS drop. Im playing 2560×1440/1080ti/8700k @ 4.7hz. I also had to purpose this video yesteryear Hardware Unboxed RDR ii Optimization PT1, RDR2 Optimization Pt2 . Before, I was at 40-45 fps as well as 1 time watching this video, I got 60+.


Install:

1) My reshade install is actually weird travail I tin exclusively instruct it to travel 1 mode as well as thats yesteryear installing reshade amongst the Vulkan setting to BOTH the launcher.exe as well as the RDR2.exe

I only selected all the options for Reshade when I installed.

That’s the exclusively mode I accept been able to instruct it to travel properly for myself. DX12 gives me a lot of glitches amongst Trees but this should travel ok amongst that choice should y'all conduct to purpose it. Im also certain the install for Reshade is messed upwards on my end, non theirs or the games lol.

2) Drop the .ini files for my Reshade into the game directory where your exe is at

3) I accept Insert equally my opened upwards Reshade settings ingame as well as Scroll Lock equally my toggle consequence – non certain if it uses Home equally Default if y'all install my preset or if it comes amongst my settings.

4) only select KindaRealReshade.ini from the drib downwards ingame


Note:

If the contrast is also high, y'all tin either lower the contrast on the DPX setting or plough it off. I didnt experience that this was argue plenty to add together some other download.


UPDATES:


1.00a – I reduced the sum of ruby-red showing on low-cal sources amongst a flaming as well as the ruby-red inwards the faces. It does trim back the ruby-red everywhere else equally well, only alot to a greater extent than noticeable inwards these areas. If anyone wants to fool approximately as well as part what they find, the ii settings I messed amongst were Vibrancy as well as DPX.


Credits:


thebat991


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url