Rdr2 Epilogue Salvage Game (Spoilers Obviously)

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

as



Version: 1


Seems to function perfect, no issues from my end, as well as most things are unlocked, as well as most stranger missions are nonetheless available (as many equally at that topographic point perchance tin laissez passer the sack be).The file is the earliest salve I got from the Epilogue, which is correct subsequently arriving at the farm. If yous don’t know what I am talking about, I recommend playing through the game at to the lowest degree 1 time


[SPOILERS]

I recommend playing through the game at to the lowest degree 1 time earlier downloading a salve game.

Really, yous volition immature adult woman out on a skilful flush as well as fun experience, but don’t allow me order yous how to alive your life.


*Good Karma equally Arthur (“good” prologue equally well)


*Most, if non all, outfits are crafted *Legend of The East outfit is unlocked equally well


*Most, if non all talismans as well as trinkets are collected/unlocked


*All Satchels are unlocked


*All bandoleers, gun belts as well as holsters are unlocked (that I know of)


*Most Strangers Missions get got non been fully completed.

(All of the “Arthur only” missions that I knew of were completed, but I get got only started a few others only to brand certain John tin laissez passer the sack nonetheless consummate them.)


*100% Map Unlocked (didn’t create this 1 on purpose, give thank yous Moonshiners update).


*Most weapons are unlocked, of course of education weapons similar Micah’s Revolver, as well as other particular weapons are available to get, but non yet collected.


*A ridiculous amount of coin equally Arthur!$!$!

(When playing, I did NOT teach the coin equally John, but yous create teach paid at the terminate of the Epilogue.)


*Rare Rolling Block Rifle was grabbed (shoutout to the guy, who inwards EVERY salve game mod, asked for it)


*Apparently I get got the broken pirate sword. I didnt fifty-fifty know that was inwards the game, but I had it when I played late as well as idea it was form of cool. I don’t know where I got it.


*BE CAREFUL IN INVENTORY. *not as well as hence serious similar a shot I dont think

(I get got had my inventory reset as well as fill upward itself completely alongside some items subsequently an update. I had only xxx gilded bars inwards my inventory for no argue (as Arthur). I didn’t fifty-fifty get got whatever gilded bars on me when the game forced me out to update. But equally far equally jumping dorsum inwards the game 1 time to a greater extent than actually quick, I did non get got whatever inventory issues, but I am leaving the alert up, only inwards case. If yous get got whatever issues, accept a await at Script Hook, a tool that has helped me ready this salve many times.)


Thanks Rockstar Games for making a wonderful game

(even if yous almost alone ruined the unmarried player, as well as took hours as well as hours out of my life alongside me beingness forced to either “fix” the game or non play anymore alongside this novel update, I nonetheless dearest you. Again, I also belike didn’t aid much either excavation around inwards the games files as well as scripts, as well as hence yes, I volition accept some blame on that 1 too, I am, for the most park, kidding around.)


Thank the squad difficult at function on Script Hook, which helped me on my “journey(?)” of fixing the game.


Credits:


TigerEye6


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url