Ownable Scs Fuel Tanker Trailer Beta 1.36.X

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

This





Ownable SCS Fuel Tanker Trailer – This modern makes the SCS Fuel Tanker trailer ownable too working amongst the cargo market. Beta version has back upwards for the regular length fuel tanker too the long fuel tanker.


Features modern Ownable SCS Fuel Tanker Trailer:

– beta version

– Standalone

– Changeable wheels

– Skinnable

– included companies skins


I am releasing this every bit a BETA version because the basics of the modern work. I nevertheless receive got a lot to a greater extent than I desire to practise earlier I unloose an “official” version, exactly it may accept weeks to attain those things since they are all novel to me too volition accept roughly fourth dimension to learn. I know roughly people were actually excited for this mod, too thence I did non desire to continue them waiting longer than needed.

DISCLAIMERS (Because this is a beta version)


One of the things I desire to practise earlier the official version is remap the trailer too create a template for it.

For now, the trailer is technically skinnable, too I receive got included a few skins, exactly at that spot is no template, the skins may distort on the long tanker trailer, too the colors may travel slightly off. If y'all create upwards one's remove heed to practise skins now, they volition involve to travel re-done when the official version is released.

Currently included are the inward game fellowship skins, Chemso ltd too Gallon Oil, likewise every bit two skins I made, 1 for Chevron too 1 for Texaco.


I receive got plans to add together to a greater extent than skins for existent companies earlier the official release, exactly I desire to aspect until the remapping is done.

Because this is a beta version, it may non travel upwards to my commons lineament of my mods.

This modern has been tested on a build clean profile, exactly it has non been tested every bit thoroughly every bit I commonly examination my mods.

It has NOT been tested amongst whatever of my other mods, nor amongst whatever other mods inward general. So if y'all detect whatever issues, elbow grease to increase the priority inward modern manager.


Credits:


DNA Transport


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url