Mod Resources Revolver Pack

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

This



Version 1.0


Preface.


This judgement was made past times Google translation.

Please forgive fifty-fifty if my grammer is wrong.


###warning###

This file is Not a MOD. This file is CG Model data. This is Model resource.


Hello ladies together with gentlemen! Having fun playing RDR2?

Do yous desire to direct maintain to a greater extent than fun shooting the unsafe inhabitants of the wilderness?

This resources was created thinking yous do!


Free Modder’s resource: Revolver pack

There are rifle revolver parts.A footling custom from the master copy gun.


menu

Colt onetime revolver

custom LeMat Revolver

peppar box revolver

remington revolver

SW m3 revolver

SW m2 revolver

savage navy revolver

West World Lemat


This 3DCG Files are inwards [.OBJ] file format.

Base model together with modifications provided equally seen inwards pre-rendered images.

Feel gratuitous to import together with texture inwards whatsoever Fallout NV mod.


I can’t brand the mods, themselves, unfortunately, but I CAN brand the 3D models! I cry upwards this resources tin lav teach far easier for other modern authors to brand the weapons, together with that makes me experience pretty good.


If yous desire to purpose these models, delight contact me. If at that spot are whatsoever issues amongst the models ALSO delight contact me!


###Note###


These models are to hold upwards used entirely for Fallout NV. Commercial purpose is prohibited (means no making coin off of this resource. That’s non why I made them. If yous desire to commercialize them, yous MUST contact me.) Please don’t plagiarize my work. This materials does accept unopen to time, afterward all.


Postscript

I got a job.

We direct maintain reduced the fourth dimension to brand model resources than before, but nosotros volition move along to practice our best inwards the future.

Cheer for us.


Q together with A

Q. why practice yous non direct maintain depression polygon models?

A. because faithful depression polygon models are difficult to produce

Q. why practice yous non direct maintain textures

A. I am skilled inwards making 3D models, non texturing

Q. your models suck

A. your mom sucks

Q. Will yous brand _____ existent world/fallout weapon

A. maybe, it depends on if I desire to add together that gun to the RDR2 universe

Q. your model is dissimilar than it’s existent basis counterpart

A. designing together with scaling firearm models from reference images is an fine art to a greater extent than than a science.

If yous direct maintain exact dimensions render them and, if I can, I’ll suit the model accordingly.

Contact information inwards “readme file”


Special Thanks

Better translation for description

from:Isaktheviking

from:HikaruTakumi


Credits:


alisia


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url