Improved Big Garage Five 1.3 1.36.X

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

I


I


I


I


I


I


I made some fixes together with improvements to the large society garages (those flora inwards cities inwards Scandinavia, Vive la France, Italia, Beyond Baltic Sea together with Road to the Black Sea DLC).

Besides the põrnikas fixes you lot tin run across on attached screenshots I every bit good added some workers together with random AI trucks together with then your garages should experience to a greater extent than alive.

Additionaly I made all garage doors openable together with then you lot tin campaign or together with then your garage if you lot similar so.


Credits:


Harven


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url