Sound For Bdf Traffic Pack Past Times Jazzycat Five 6.9

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Sound


Personalized sounds for BDF Traffic pack past times Jazzycat


Changelog v6.9:

Fixed bugs


changelog v6.8:

-all trucks until v6.8 received personalized sounds

-added personal tweaks for province spawn peculiarly for bdf trailers amongst dolly (remove def/country folder from my audio pack to become the original province spawn)


Personalized sounds for ALL Painted BDF Traffic Pack past times Jazzycat. this modern includes also simply about modest tweaks of the max_speed values together with torque for simply about trucks.


-this modern industrial plant correctly amongst Real Traffic Density modern because all trucks from this pack were transferred equally bdf_trucks amongst ain spawn through my traffic mod. simply about trucks volition spawn equally city_trucks.

-since the add-on of bdf trailers amongst dolly, I increased the province spawn of these. if you lot desire to accept the default spawn I propose to withdraw from my audio pack the folder def/country

-if you lot desire to role this pack amongst an older/newer version of the master copy pack, or without my Real Traffic Density mod, you lot necessitate to withdraw the iv traffic_storage files from def/vehicle folder

-if you lot chose to play without my traffic modern together with you lot removed the indicated files, I recommend to withdraw also the def/country folder from my mod, otherwise you lot may come across equally good many bdf trucks inwards the game


Credits:


Cipinho, Drive Safely, Jazzycat


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url