Junction Overhaul Five 1.22 For Promods 2.43

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

This




This modernistic replaces simply about of the onetime SCS junctions that are non beingness touched past times Promods or SCS on the nearly of import transit routes. Why? Many of the of import North-South or East-West routes are pretty nice, but practise comprise 1 or to a greater extent than real onetime part, ruining the immersion, at to the lowest degree to me. Since Promods together with SCS are working on other area’s I didn’t desire to expression whatsoever longer together with tried the editor for myself. What I did was using Promods or SCS newer junctions to supercede those onetime junctions, thus all credits goes to Promods together with SCS.


When Promods or SCS volition rebuild this areas I will, of course, withdraw those sectors from the modernistic equally my survive is non according to existent life, it’s simply to a greater extent than descent together with thus it is now. I’m opened upwardly to feedback of course, because I’m pretty novel to the editor, I can’t practise miracles yet:)


Changelog: v1.22

– Bugfixes inwards Sweden together with Poland


Changelog: v1.2

– Compatibility Promods 2.43


Changelog: v1.1

– Compatibility Promods 2.42

– ii New junctions inwards Poland

– Bugfixes


Credits:


Devilagent


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url