Ro-Rebuild 5 1.2 (Black Body Of Body Of Water Rebuild)

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

We


In this projection I added / modified:


-I added all the dark-green pillars on the A2 together with A4 motorways.

-I added the 10 PORT PORT nigh Constanța.

-We bring extended the completion of the A4 Motorway amongst some other roundabout, which is connected amongst the Port 10 Port together with an Off-Road shortcut to Constanța.

– nosotros connected A2 (Constanța-București) from A1 (București-Pitești) through a suspended route that passes through the middle of Bucharest, to brand the Constanța-Pitești route faster.

– partial improver of the hamlet Clondiru inwards the game (completely inwards version 2.0).

-I improved the vegetation of the roads.

– I added an limited route Timișoara-Reșița.

– nosotros allowed access to 92 roads that were blocked past times barriers.

-I extended the working capital alphabetic quality Bucharest amongst a few buildings together with streets.

-I improved the A2-Bucharest exit

-I bring added an limited route [normal] that links Constanța amongst the metropolis ovidiu [normal].

– nosotros improved the customs Nădlac together with Borș [normal]

– I added details (parked cars, signs, etc.)


Credits:


Stefan IT


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url