Minor Urban Overhaul 1.36.X

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Minor






This modernistic greatly increases traffic density inwards major urban areas, these areas existence defined every bit the San Diego – Los Angeles corridor, San Francisco bay area, Sacramento, Reno, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Portland as well as Seattle


Changes detailed below:


•I-5 widened to 2×4 from San Diego to merely due north of Los Angeles (originally a mix of 2×2 as well as 2×3)

•I-5 narrowed to 2×2 from Sacramento to Redding (originally 2×3)

•I-10 widened to 2×4 from Los Angeles to Palm Springs (originally 2×3 as well as 2×2)

•US 101 widened to 2×4 inwards the Bay Area as well as most Los Angeles (originally 2×2 as well as 2×3 respectively)

•I-580 (the California one) widened to 2×4 from the I-5 junction to Richmond (originally 2×2)

•I-80 widened to 2×4 from Richmond to SR37 as well as 2×3 upwards to Sacramento (originally 2×2)

•CA-99 widened to 2×3 most Bakersfield as well as 2×4 inwards Bakersfield (originally 2×2)

•Signage overhaul inwards California, including US-101 as well as I-5 S of San Francisco as well as I-15.

•Areas most Los Angeles, the SF Bay surface area as well as Sacramento to a greater extent than “urbanized”

•Downtown Los Angeles remodeled.


Mod updated alongside a rework of the signage inwards the major freeways inwards California.

Most notably I-5 as well as US-101 inwards the primal purpose of the state.

And likewise pose a fry piece alongside extra sectors for it that shouldn’t overlap alongside USA Expansion/Sierra Nevada.


Credits:


Quaristice


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url